What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit that website. This way, the site remembers your actions and preferences for a period of time, so you do not have to enter those preferences every time you visit the site or browse its pages. Cookies collect information and when read by a server through a web browser they can provide information about the use of the website.
What types of cookies are used on the site sepsis.gr
The types of cookies used by the website sepsis.gr are persistent and session cookies.
- Session cookies are deleted after the end of your browsing on our website and/or after closing your web browser.
- Persistent cookies remain on your computer or device until you delete them, or for a time set in the cookie.
What cookies are used on our website and what information is collected?
- Strictly necessary. These cookies are essential for the proper website function. They allow you to browse and use the website’s features, e.g. access to secure areas. These cookies do not recognize your personal identity. Without these cookies, we cannot offer an efficient function of our website.
- Statistics Cookies. Statistics cookies help us understand how our website visitors interact with the website.
Detailed Cookie Table we use
|Cookie name||Cookie Developer and Description||Data Retention Period||Τype||Recipient/Recipients|
|Developed by Google Analytics. It is used to evaluate the purpose of a user’s visit to the site, creating reports about their activity on it, in order to improve customer experience.||2 years||Statistics||Google Inc.|
|_gid||Developed by Google Analytics. It is used to collect information about how visitors use the site, creating reports about their activity on it, in order to improve customer experience. The data collected is anonymous and relates to the number of visitors, the source where they have come from and the pages visited.||1 day||Statistics||Google Inc.|
How to manage cookies;
Cookies are stored on your computer or device, after being informed about the privacy settings and giving your consent for each of these categories, with the exception of “Strictly Necessary” cookies, for which explicit consent is not required. If you do not accept cookies or some categories of them, some of the features of our website may not be fully available, but in no case will you be excluded from accessing our website.
- By clicking on the “Cookies ” option, you can choose which type of cookies you would like our Website to use. You can change your preferences at any time. Οn the Cookies Settings tab you will find a list of all cookies by category (essential, statistics).
Where can you find further information on the protection of personal data collected by cookies?
Changes to the Cookies Policy
The current Cookies Policy may be amended at any time. For this reason, we suggest that you refer to the present Policy regularly. This Policy entered into force on 21 April 2021. In case it is amended, the date on which it took place shall be indicated. The applicable Cookies Policy, is the one formatted by the most recent amendment.